Wednesday 14 August 2013

No...I Haven't Gotten Myself Lost...Yet!

It sems like forever since I last posted.  For that, I apologize.  Work and life in general have been pretty hectic, and despite having five posts backed up in the queue to publish, I haven't been able to actually finish them.  Lots to come though, so thank you for your patience.

************************

I wanted to take a minute to be gracious...

To everyone around the world who has either purposely or accidentally viewed my blog, I can't express to you enough gratitude for your interest and engagement.  Seeing the views climb gives this blog purpose and feeds me with the desire to continue writing for you.  I am simply amazed by the way intercontinental communication has connected the world.  To date, I have had reviewers/viewers/readers/subscribers/passers-by from Canada, USA, France, Russia, Germany, Senegal, Taiwan, Singapore, and the Netherlands.  Unreal.

Thank you!
Merci!
Bedankt!
Vielen Dank!
Спасибо!
谢谢你 !
Terima kasih!

Please send me your comments and your feedback.  I would love to hear from riders, adventurers, supporters, and dreamers alike.

I also want to show my extreme appreciation for my greatest supporter on this little quest for mental and physical fulfillment - my beautiful wife, Jennifer.  Without her staunch encouragement for me to get up off the couch and chase my dream, this "mid-life solution" would have never taken off.  Thank you for kicking my proverbial butt Honey!

************************

Some of you might know that I am a technical communicator by trade - so writing is quite natural for me.  This type of writing, however, isn't typical of my profession.  I truly hope to further engage your interest and fascination with my little adventure with better quality writing each time out.  To coin an appropriate analogy, writing is like hopping on a two-wheeler for the first time - the more you do it, the quicker you can learn to do it with both hands off the handlebar (or eyes off the keyboard).  I plan to write quite often about a variety of topics - gear, rides, biking philosophies, fitness, and even recipes(!).  I hope you stick around and continue to support me on my quest to ride the Divide.

Now, back to the writing that pays the bills!  We'll talk again very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment